The 2023 GPinfo Petroleum Permits Map is now available for purchase!
Released on May 15, 2023, this edition of the GPinfo Petroleum Permits Map marks 34 years of producing the iconic industry publication.
- Map of Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.
- Permit polygons, well locations, field outlines and pipeline routes.
- Detailed insets of areas of exploration interest at larger scale including the Northwest Shelf and the Cooper, Surat, Otway, Gippsland, Taranaki and Papuan Basins.
- An A3-sized version of the map is provided free of charge with every A0 map purchased.
- Available unlaminated or laminated (additional cost).
Note: all prices include GST.
If you experience any difficulties with our webstore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2023 GPinfo Permits Map
The GPinfo Petroleum Permits of Australasia Map is an attractive full-colour A0-sized wall map. Produced annually with industry support and assistance, it is the most accurate and up-to-date map of its kind and an essential tool for any company associated with the petroleum industry.