The 2019 edition of the GPinfo Petroleum Permits map is our 30th anniversary edition. We are very proud to have been producing our iconic map for 30 years.
- Map of Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.
- Permit polygons, well locations, field outlines and pipeline routes.
- Detailed insets of areas of exploration interest at larger scale including the Northwest Shelf and the Cooper, Surat, Otway, Gippsland, Taranaki and Papuan Basins.
- An A3-sized version of the map is provided free of charge with every A0 map purchased.
- Available unlaminated or laminated (additional cost).
If you experience any difficulties with our webstore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2019 Permits Map
The GPinfo Petroleum Permits of Australasia Map is an attractive full-colour A0-sized wall map. Produced annually with industry support and assistance, it is the most accurate and up-to-date map of its kind and an essential tool for any company associated with the petroleum industry.